Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

I signed the purchase agreement yesterday and made the ACH payment (down payment) this morning. I am now waiting for the delivery date. I'll be agitated if I don't get my car before EOY.
What color combo do you have?

I signed the purchase agreement yesterday and made the ACH payment (down payment) this morning. I am now waiting for the delivery date. I'll be agitated if I don't get my car before EOY.
Who did you finance the balance through if you don't mind me asking?

I had the same preparing for production and it has changed to ‘in production’ now. No VIN yet..
When did yours change to "in production"? I finalized one day after yours and so far no dice for me.

Bank of America.
Thru Lucid or BOA separate? I'm asking because I'm likely going this route and I need to transfer my down payment from Amex HYSA to make my down payment and I wasn't sure how this process works. I didn't know if Lucid BOA just transfers the balance to Lucid directly or to the customer to have them make the ACH payment.

Zenith Red and Santa Crus
Our build, we're both on the East Coast, yet I'm reserved, ordered, and finalized before you and my car is still showing in Production. You'd think they'd would have built ours together and would ship ours this way together but I guess that would make too much damned sense!

Our build, we're both on the East Coast, yet I'm reserved, ordered, and finalized before you and my car is still showing in Production. You'd think they'd would have built ours together and would ship ours this way together but I guess that would make too much damned sense!
How long ago did you show “in production”? I’m also in PA.

Thru Lucid or BOA separate? I'm asking because I'm likely going this route and I need to transfer my down payment from Amex HYSA to make my down payment and I wasn't sure how this process works. I didn't know if Lucid BOA just transfers the balance to Lucid directly or to the customer to have them make the ACH payment.
Thru Lucid financial. The down payment went to Lucid directly, and Lucid will collect the rest of the amount from BOA.

Thru Lucid financial. The down payment went to Lucid directly, and Lucid will collect the rest of the amount from BOA.

Okay. That's what I needed to know.

My car is still showing in production. I believe they build our can at the same time. Just check with your DA.

Have you received your Purchase Agreement yet? I have ZR/Santa Cruz in VA and was advised I should get it the end of this week or over the weekend...
Nope, and I spoke with my poor befuddled DA Bryan last night. He has no idea what is taking my order so long especially given how early I reserved, confirmed and finalized. I'm pretty early in the tracker. I told him I wondered if it was because I'm getting home delivery? He said that shouldn't matter with production and PDI yet here we are.

My car is still showing in production. I believe they build our can at the same time. Just check with your DA.
I did last night. He has no clue what is going on.

Back