"Open all windows slightly to ventilate the cabin" is kind of scary

kandid

Active Member

Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
129
Reaction score
233
Location
Mountain View, CA
Cars
Lucid Gravity GT
The "Open all windows slightly to ventilate the cabin"' feature is clearly not working as it should, and every time it opens one or more windows significantly wider than intended. If I decide to vent my car windows in a public parking lot and it opens them this much, it becomes a major security issue. wdyt?

20260405_095416.webp

20260404_184309.webp
 
The "Open all windows slightly to ventilate the cabin"' feature is clearly not working as it should, and every time it opens one or more windows significantly wider than intended. If I decide to vent my car windows in a public parking lot and it opens them this much, it becomes a major security issue. wdyt?

View attachment 38047
View attachment 38048
haha yeah that's definitely not working right. you may need to calibrate your windows. ours rolls them all down just a couple inches, and evenly, lol
 
I've had problems with this since day one. I try after each update and still not working.

It will vent appropriately but if you ask it to close your window inevitably one will fail despite trying 9 times. It will then be ajar half way. Hopefully you don't get robbed or rain damage.

The fail safe should be that it closes to within 1 inc, like the vent spacing or less, if it thinks there is an obstruction (there isnt). Not leaving the window half ajar.
 
Back
Top