One more great review being a owner - Engineering Explained

Great review. Amazing!! Except that Fathom Blue is kinda nice. And the design is great!
 
It's a great video, very entertaining. I love how he explains the impact of the wheel sizes.
 
I have no interest in what Timothy drives, but Jason on the other hand.... Jason is legit.
b623a998-20f8-4d58-ad2d-29f346adcedb_text.gif
 
Ah yes, he went with fellow engineers' max efficiency and practicality spec:) Matches my car other than stealth...
 
Well, makes me feel good that I actually have a Air GT on 19's.
Unfortunately the company stock seems to be detached from the quality of the product but perhaps that will not last forever
 
Awww this almost makes me sad to trade my Air for the Gravity, excellent and accurate video. It sums up why I ordered the GT with no test drive before they were even building them yet. The best part is he compares the lease cost with Model. S, Taycan and Model 3P and while I knew the Touring was cheaper than S and Taycan, I didn’t even know it was cheaper than a Model 3 Performance,, like what??? Lucid should be shouting that from the rooftops.
 
I watched and read a lot of reviews of the Air before deciding to lease one. I even asked ChatGPT a few weeks ago why most of the reviews were positive and I wasn't finding any real negative reviews. This video dropped a few hours before we did our test drive. My wife's reaction after the test drive was that she likes the car but wondered if a Tesla Model S would be a more "sensible" choice because of the better-established company, even though both of us are clear we won't spend any more money with that company (our last 2 cars were Teslas). This is the only review that I shared with my wife to convince her that the Air is the right choice. It worked, I placed the order that evening, and got a Fathom Blue Air Touring.
 
Back
Top