Official Lucid Gravity Gap Cover now available for $235

The Gravity Gap Cover arrived this afternoon. There was a surprise, for me at least, there are two sections, left and right. (did not read the description - such was the excitement!) This a really nice touch as it preserves one third row seat if required and also allows for easy storage. Great job Lucid!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1389.webp
    IMG_1389.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_1390.webp
    IMG_1390.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 397
The Gravity Gap Cover arrived this afternoon. There was a surprise, for me at least, there are two sections, left and right. (did not read the description - such was the excitement!) This a really nice touch as it preserves one third row seat if required and also allows for easy storage. Great job Lucid!
Oh, I see... It was hard to figure out how it worked based on the content (or lack of) on the Lucid site. Thanks for posting the pictures!
 
Oh, I see... It was hard to figure out how it worked based on the content (or lack of) on the Lucid site. Thanks for posting the pictures!
I would add the the carpet is the same quality and a perfect match, as stated on the site. It is an elegant solution, there is a 100k weight limit referenced but given that any heavy object would be disseminated across the cabin I don't see that as an issue. Worth the cost? Should it have come with the car? Probably and Probably. I am glad I have it and would recommend, unless you like reaching deep for that watermelon!
 
I would add the the carpet is the same quality and a perfect match, as stated on the site. It is an elegant solution, there is a 100k weight limit referenced but given that any heavy object would be disseminated across the cabin I don't see that as an issue. Worth the cost? Should it have come with the car? Probably and Probably. I am glad I have it and would recommend, unless you like reaching deep for that watermelon!
Can you adjust the 2nd row seats with them in place or will that cause them to fall down or fail in some way?
 
The Gravity Gap Cover arrived this afternoon. There was a surprise, for me at least, there are two sections, left and right. (did not read the description - such was the excitement!) This a really nice touch as it preserves one third row seat if required and also allows for easy storage. Great job Lucid!
Looks well done, thank you!
 
was just about to post to about it after installing them. I am happy with it, please ignore the fur/hair :D you get used to it!

pictures show the 2nd full forward and fully backward and also just the right seat. if you push them fully backward that little flap pushes backwards, at least for me. if you dont like that, you need to move the seat a little forward. I dont care since I have a cover anyway and I have them fully pushed back.

one thing I have to say, someone needs to hold that little flap up if you want to push the seat completely back. if you just install it like that and move the seats back, this flap wants to push down and not upward, so you wont be able to fully move the seat back you need to hold that little flap up. I hope that make sense what I am saying lol

Image (35).webp

Image (36).webp
Image (37).webp
Image (38).webp
Image (39).webp
 
Hmmmm...Those don't look limited to the 7 seater as another poster said in the Interior/Exterior thread
In fact, they seem a MUST for the 5seater because you're never needing the foot space for a non-existent third row
 
Confirming they work in the 5 seater
They close the gap behind the 2nd row unless you scoot it up too far. As you scoot the 2nd row back or lift them up the little flaps just fold up to accommodate.

Wishing they were avail before LinerX measured for the all-weather cargo mat!
 

Attachments

  • gapcover.webp
    gapcover.webp
    808.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Do you think we could persuade LinerX to offer: 1) an extended trunk mat that also spans this accessory, and 2) maybe an additional one that covers rows 2 & 3 folded down (max cargo mode)?
 
There's a lot of nice touches; those definitely look like a well-designed accessory.
 
I installed the two pieces in my five-seater when I got home from work tonight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8559.webp
    IMG_8559.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_8558.webp
    IMG_8558.webp
    951.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_8557.webp
    IMG_8557.webp
    734.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_8555.webp
    IMG_8555.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_8556.webp
    IMG_8556.webp
    590.2 KB · Views: 294
I installed the two pieces in my five-seater when I got home from work tonight.
Huh -- are 5-seaters now being delivered without the divots where the anchors for the 3rd row seats would go? When did that happen? With than and the gap filler, it all looks much more polished now.
 
Huh -- are 5-seaters now being delivered without the divots where the anchors for the 3rd row seats would go? When did that happen? With than and the gap filler, it all looks much more polished now.
There were only some early ones delivered with the holes. They changed that pretty quickly.
 
Back
Top