- Joined
- Nov 19, 2021
- Messages
- 16,118
- Reaction score
- 22,189
- Location
- Cupertino, CA
- Cars
- Air DE-P, Gravity DE
- Air DE Number
- 241
- Gravity DE Number
- 013
- Referral Code
- Q1BTN5Y3
He works at Google.And why do you have it already? Beta version?
He works at Google.And why do you have it already? Beta version?
Well that's just cheating!He works at Google.
Yeah I also wish he’d never posted it so nobody could get excited about anything because nobody should have good thingsWell that's just cheating!
Oh didn't know that. Awesome!He works at Google.
you should delete that oil based air freshener too before it stains your dashwe can ask admins to delete the attached photo
BTW, I still don't have 3.6![]()
Totally gonna make an effing t-shirt with this quote, and put your name on it.This forum has had far too much positivity in recent days, and I’m done with it, personally![]()
I had to double check a few times today to make sure I was in the right forum! I guess it's time for me to start posting about how much my GGT sucks so I can bring the positivity index a bit lowerYeah I also wish he’d never posted it so nobody could get excited about anything because nobody should have good things
This forum has had far too much positivity in recent days, and I’m done with it, personally![]()
Personally I think it should be printed on socks.Totally gonna make an effing t-shirt with this quote, and put your name on it.![]()