November Beverly Hills Showing

julianevjourney

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
I spoke with my SA today and told him I really want to see the 20” wheels in person before I confirm my order. He told me from Friday 11/18 to Sunday 11/21 in the Beverly Hills Showroom they will have all models on display. He confirmed this includes a Touring with 20” wheels. It also includes a Pure as well as a Sapphire. He said they won’t allow anyone to sit in the vehicles though.

just thought I would pass this along in case anyone else within driving range of Beverly Hills has any interest in seeing these vehicles in person.

I spoke with my SA today and told him I really want to see the 20” wheels in person before I confirm my order. He told me from Friday 11/18 to Sunday 11/21 in the Beverly Hills Showroom they will have all models on display. He confirmed this includes a Touring with 20” wheels. It also includes a Pure as well as a Sapphire. He said they won’t allow anyone to sit in the vehicles though.

just thought I would pass this along in case anyone else within driving range of Beverly Hills has any interest in seeing these vehicles in person.
Ooh I want to go see the Sapphire

Back