• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No Sound (audio) for Navigation

On the small screen on the right you should see your initials/profile and if you tap that it should display a guest profile

On the small screen on the right you should see your initials/profile and if you tap that it should display a guest profile
Thanks I found it. Initially, I tapped my profile and it defaulted to the Homelink tab. I found it when I tapped the profile tab.

Anyone get the nav sound back? I’m having the same issue although I’m streaming Amazon Music a lot and some of those songs on my playlist are atmos so maybe that’s the issue?

Anyone get the nav sound back? I’m having the same issue although I’m streaming Amazon Music a lot and some of those songs on my playlist are atmos so maybe that’s the issue?
Try logging out of Alexa app and login again. When the various resets and profile change failed, I had a mobile service call to fix this. They did a hard reset. It is a known issue with Alexa.

I had the same issue. Tried all the solutions: reboot, switch profiles, etc. Finally had a tech come for something else and checked this as well. He was able to prove that the Nav worked with a brand new profile, so therefore there was a setting somewhere that he and I could not find that was not working. He suggested a factory reset of my profile. I was not terribly excited about doing that, but I went ahead. Turned out to be relatively quick process, but best of all, IT WORKED.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I like to see rather than hear, the navigation. I have sound on mine, and wish there was an option to turn it off.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I like to see rather than hear, the navigation. I have sound on mine, and wish there was an option to turn it off.
Just tap the little speaker icon in the upper screen during navigation to turn off the sound.

How are you streaming Amazon Music? Is it over Bluetooth from your phone, or what?

Try logging out of Alexa app and login again. When the various resets and profile change failed, I had a mobile service call to fix this. They did a hard reset. It is a known issue with Alexa.
Thanks, I just tried the Bobby reset first and it worked but I will keep your tip in mind if I can’t fix it like that again

How are you streaming Amazon Music? Is it over Bluetooth from your phone, or what?
No, you can stream directly from the car is you do it through Alexa. Like say “Alex, play my playlist pop”

No, you can stream directly from the car is you do it through Alexa. Like say “Alex, play my playlist pop”
This is great to know - thank you!

Maybe it’s just me, but Alexa does seem to be working better with this update.

Maybe it’s just me, but Alexa does seem to be working better with this update.
Weird that I haven’t had much issue with Alexa, but you mentioned in your video that the mobile key works every time for you(thank for doing that btw) where as it’s a crapshoot for me whether it will unlock with proximity or if I have to open the app but I’ll look for people’s experiences in the .52 forum

Weird that I haven’t had much issue with Alexa, but you mentioned in your video that the mobile key works every time for you(thank for doing that btw) where as it’s a crapshoot for me whether it will unlock with proximity or if I have to open the app but I’ll look for people’s experiences in the .52 forum
what kind of phone do you have? If you are having repeatable troubles with it, consider deleting the mobile key and adding a new one.

what kind of phone do you have? If you are having repeatable troubles with it, consider deleting the mobile key and adding a new one.
Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra. Well, at least it works ever time as soon as i open the app. I'll try that thanks

My experience is that if you are listening to music thru one of the in car downloaded apps muting of music occurs normally when navigation commands are give . However if you are streaming thru phone app like Amazon, Sirius etc , these are not muted during navigation commands and you can’t hear the commands. I pray this is something they are working on!

So I’m not hearing the turn by turn audio navigation. My mute button in navigation is not on (I toffees on and then back to for) and still can’t get audio to play. There is no setting that I can find for audio settings for navigation (other than the mute button). I can turn audio up and down (I can see the bar graph moving) but no sound.

anyone encounter this? A fix? I tried left turn signal, closing and locking the door and that didn’t work.

HELP
I have had the same issue. I received the following instructions from Lucid software support, and they appear to have cured the problem:
  1. Go to Settings on Pilot Panel
  2. Select the “About” tab
  3. Locate the word, “Air” located in the center of the screen
  4. Press and hold "Air" for 15-20 seconds until all screens become blank
  5. Release finger off screen
  6. After 30 seconds to1 minute, the screens will return to normal
  7. Once screens are all back to normal, check to see if the issue still persists.

Back