NO more Factory OR HQ Tour option for points?

chris

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD
Referral Code
KDGO18C2
I wanted to pull the trigger now that I have enough points for a Factory Tour and the option is GONE! I'm heartbroken but has anyone else noticed this option gone?

I wanted to pull the trigger now that I have enough points for a Factory Tour and the option is GONE! I'm heartbroken but has anyone else noticed this option gone?
It's been gone for months. They likely sold out and I'm guessing are holding off on offering any more tours until Gravity is up and running (but that's purely my guess with no insider information [unfortunately 😕]).

It's been gone for months. They likely sold out and I'm guessing are holding off on offering any more tours until Gravity is up and running (but that's purely my guess with no insider information [unfortunately 😕]).
This is correct... allegedly...maybe

I bet they will be back... anything that drums up support for the brand is great. Just not practical during crunchtime.

Same thing happened to me. About a week after they canceled the tours, I collected enough points to bring my at least one of my kids.

I'm holding off on ordering anything else in case it comes back

Same thing happened to me. About a week after they canceled the tours, I collected enough points to bring my at least one of my kids.

I'm holding off on ordering anything else in case it comes back
I bet they would be okay with you bringing more than 1 of your kids provided you pay for the other flights and they are in the same room with you anyway!

But yes, I'm hoping it comes back so my husband and I can go!

I bet they would be okay with you bringing more than 1 of your kids provided you pay for the other flights and they are in the same room with you anyway!

But yes, I'm hoping it comes back so my husband and I can go!
That would be awesome. When I gave the bad news to my kids that only one could come, i had a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth, while fighting for the spot. Lol *fingers crossed*

Back