Nick should be throwing some nuggets 😆

fadooly

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Well I think he should between now and then share with us some important updating even if they are small like nuggets exclusively … the spicier the better …I do not mind BBQ as well as dip 🤤

I think this is very important forum for lucid to see feedback, get ideas and etc

But I think this is going to make this place more exiting

Last thing, if nick is reading this , I would appreciate if we could have SDK to be able to contribute as developera to build apps and help owners get more of their cars as well as make money 💰 in the process 😂

As someone who is newer to the forum, you probably don't realize how much more information we're already getting than before since Nick came on board.

I came to understand that after someone pointed out in one of the posts

I am happy that I came in good timing and things getting ironed out and the huge update just hit 2.4.x

As someone who is newer to the forum, you probably don't realize how much more information we're already getting than before since Nick came on board.
@Nick.Twork has been one of the best things to happen to Lucid. Almost every promised feature (as well as some things from the wishlist) has been given a timeline, including Android Auto. The communication is superb now, and honestly, it beats 90 percent of other car companies.

Back