Nice touch!

I thought the standard swag for the peasants buying GTs was a tote bag, a cap, and a water bottle.
That's all I got along with a placard "Thanks for purchasing the Dream Edition". Seems someone forgot to update the placards 😂

That's all I got along with a placard "Thanks for purchasing the Dream Edition". Seems someone forgot to update the placards 😂
Now I really feel cheated. I did not get the placard either and I did purchase the Dream. Man, what's the world coming to?

Now I really feel cheated. I did not get the placard either and I did purchase the Dream. Man, what's the world coming to?
Well I never got a placard so...we are even right?

I think there may be some states that require either a spare or a tire inflator kit be included. I was curious about all this as I had never noticed whether my M5 had a spare or not. It actually has no spare, but it included a tire inflator kit.

Looking forward to the day I get the pencils. The Lucid Air, although a nice bonus to the pencils, I don't really care much
We're taking our pencils on a long drive to the coast next week. I'll post photos.

Will you be removing the erasers for better mileage?
I'm one of the few who thinks they look better with the erasers on, so I'm keeping them that way. Wish I could get some PPF on them before the trip :oops:.

I believe you will get less wind resistance with the pointy end going first. I am not a engineer but I do play one on tv. 😊

Back