Next update scheduled for mid/late May

The fact that when the problems start it affects both key fobs. It never was 1 fob works fine while the other one has issues.
That is exactly my situation. Consistently, my fob works great, and my wife’s is inconsistent.
 
We seem to have gone well off topic. I'd like to ask we keep back to the pending update.
 
Any more definitive signs or suggestions that hands free will be in this next update? Sounds like Ervin Raphaels comments may have been wrong about mobile key but I hope not wrong about hands free.
 
Any more definitive signs or suggestions that hands free will be in this next update? Sounds like Ervin Raphaels comments may have been wrong about mobile key but I hope not wrong about hands free.
If DDPro works anything like DDPremium I think break-in period will take on a new meaning.
 
Back
Top