New Variant coming....

Stealth Pack not included
Dolby sound not included
DreamDrive Pro not included
😂

The way Lucid is pricing its cars and packages at the moment nothing would surprise me at this point. Lol
still better than Tesla's pay to upgrade your top speed,..... and my favorite, Pay to increase range..haha

A disadvantage of an EV is that you can't just put a supercharger and better exhaust on it to get a lot more HP without buying a new car.
you could swap out the batteries to Energizer i think..that'll get you some boost...haha. But Maybe it can be increased with software programming?

If I didn’t have the GT already, I would seriously consider this. May still put down a reservation. Probably years away from actual production anyways 🤷‍♂️
Do it! Yeah it’s $100k+ more than the GT, but I think the Sapphire is awesome. Throttle house makes a good point. It is now THE fastest sedan, and the faster Koenigsegg and Rimac are millions of dollars more for 0.05 seconds, and this car is far more serious than the Plaid. I think it’s great personally. I’ll never own one but after initially being a skeptic I think it’s great they’re making such a damn impressive entry into the performance car market.

Do it! Yeah it’s $100k+ more than the GT, but I think the Sapphire is awesome. Throttle house makes a good point. It is now THE fastest sedan, and the faster Koenigsegg and Rimac are millions of dollars more for 0.05 seconds, and this car is far more serious than the Plaid. I think it’s great personally. I’ll never own one but after initially being a skeptic I think it’s great they’re making such a damn impressive entry into the performance car market.
I would pay $800~$1000 / day Turo just to have experience of Sapphire on racetrack, then can say been there and done that. With that much power, it is just not applicable in city streets. I already think GT-Sprint mode is irresponsibly dangerous, I would not even let my teenager son to try AGT.

I totally agree but at $250k, a Ferrari will hold its value a lot better. This is for the rich and exclusive people. I will buy one if I hit the lotto!

Ferrari will hold its value better.....

If you don't drive it. And make it a garage queen.

Lucids are meant to be daily drivers.

Show me a Ferrari with 100k miles that has not been fully remanufactured/restored and I will show you an almost worthless vehicle.

Back