New Variant coming....

rbbarry

Via https://www.lucidmotors.com/media-room/lucid-drives-towards-monterey-car-week

"The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering (Friday, August 19) – In addition to a substantial presence at The Quail, Lucid will host a press conference in its display on the central lawn at 10:05 am PDT for a global debut of a new vehicle variant that could only come from Lucid. Following the reveal, key leadership will be on hand to showcase this stunning new addition to the Lucid Air lineup."

Via https://www.lucidmotors.com/media-room/lucid-drives-towards-monterey-car-week

"The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering (Friday, August 19) – In addition to a substantial presence at The Quail, Lucid will host a press conference in its display on the central lawn at 10:05 am PDT for a global debut of a new vehicle variant that could only come from Lucid. Following the reveal, key leadership will be on hand to showcase this stunning new addition to the Lucid Air lineup."
Tri-Motor Air???

Variant… hmmm. I bet its the Stealth package seeing as they announced it but haven’t really shown it. Great event for them to be at in any case!

Blue stealth trimotor with 20" wheels????

🤪
Hope that they will take my DE-P as a trade-in for what I paid!! :cool: 🤣

I need a Tri-Motor so I can puke even faster in launch mode!! :eek:

As an aside, when I asked MB why the EQS not having a frunk, I was told the space reserved for the third motor. As to when, they didn't say.
Doesn't that thing have a motor in front and back already? lol dual front motors?...

As an aside, when I asked MB why the EQS not having a frunk, I was told the space reserved for the third motor. As to when, they didn't say.
Maybe the third motor drives the fan for Mercedes bio defense mode

I would think that a third motor would be in the back, ala Tesla, for handling?

You don't hear any motor whine in the EQS. I assumed that was because it was further forward so no frunk but just a guess.

Well, they didn't divulge any additional details other than the fact the missing frunk was an intentional design.
Who knows what this really means.
For all I know, this could be a defensive response to people reacting positively to Lucid's frunk.

Well, they didn't divulge any additional details other than the fact the missing frunk was an intentional design.
Who knows what this really means.
For all I know, this could be a defensive response to people reacting positively to Lucid's frunk.
"Frunk"? We don't need no stinking Frunk!! 🤣 ;)

SILVER?

Classic-Loki-Richard-E-Grant-1533546271.jpeg

Whenever I hear "variant" all I can think of is this.

Back