I didn’t read thru all these responses, however some info on another EV that I owned. I had a 2023 Polestar 2. Some pros & cons. Cons first, the suspension was like my 2002 Mini Cooper S model, hit the road like a tank. There is an adjustment they can make but it bearly fixes the issue. The bigger issue is w/ the tech side. Volvo doesn’t have enough trained tech service people. Initially Volvo was only servicing Polestar, then when they started introducing their own EV models, forget getting your car back for even minor issues like a new inspection was 5 days. The big problem I had was when one of my keys wasn’t working. They gave me a new one to replace it however it wouldn’t pair w/ the car or the app. The instrument panel continued to ask for 3 keys, not two. They couldn’t figure out how to fix it, they had it for about 2 weeks, yes they gave me a rental loaner that I had to pick up in NJ! Finally I figured it out & they had to remove the old broken key, so only two registered. That’s when I switched to Lucid. Pros….can’t forget that. Solid very fast 4 wheel drive vehicle, great maneuverability on turns, curves, handled better in some road conditions than the Air. I hope this helps.