New Service Center coming to the Northeast

RichMalden

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, 1970 MB 280SL
Lucid recently got zoning approval for a new service center in Natick Massachusetts. They're hoping to open in September which seems pretty ambitious but it makes me happy being from Boston.

Reactions: FFT
Hey, not bad, now I'd only have to have my car brought from Long Island to Boston for servicing. I guess that's better than Long Island to Florida. We're getting there.

Hey, not bad, now I'd only have to have my car brought from Long Island to Boston for servicing. I guess that's better than Long Island to Florida. We're getting there.

Just take the ferry to Connecticut and drive up. Not a problem!

I grew up in New Haven and went to college and worked in Boston area so I do know the area well. Natick is fairly central for Massachusetts customers, not so for LI customers. I would not be considering a Lucid if the nearest service center was that far away. And other than taking the ferry to Connecticut, any trip would involve traveling on the longest parking lot in the world (the Long Island Expressway).

I’m sure that a NY area service center is in the works. There have to be plenty of dead malls in your area. The Natick mall has changed plenty over the past few years. No anchor stores left at all.

I’m sure that a NY area service center is in the works. There have to be plenty of dead malls in your area. The Natick mall has changed plenty over the past few years. No anchor stores left at all.

They do show a NY service center showing on the web site...but it is near Syracuse.

They do show a NY service center showing on the web site...but it is near Syracuse.
That may actually be worse than Boston. ;)

I'm sure (he said hopefully) there will be a service center at some point in the N.Y. area. Tesla actually has two service centers on Long Island. Hint, hint.

They are also opening one in Tyson's Corner, VA. Don't think its been announced but the delivery advisor let us know when we picked up our vehicle.

They are also opening one in Tyson's Corner, VA. Don't think its been announced but the delivery advisor let us know when we picked up our vehicle.
Didn't they announce that a while back? Taking over the 2 story Macy's right?

@Lucken I didn’t see Syracuse but Plainview, NY service center looks like it’s on Long Island? Right next to Ferrari of Long Island. Summer 2022 will be before Boston.

Plainview, NY​

Plainview

SERVICE CENTER

45 S Service Road Ste. #900Plainview, NY 11803

Coming soon Summer 2022

@Lucken I didn’t see Syracuse but Plainview, NY service center looks like it’s on Long Island? Right next to Ferrari of Long Island. Summer 2022 will be before Boston.

Plainview, NY​

Plainview

SERVICE CENTER

45 S Service Road Ste. #900Plainview, NY 11803

Coming soon Summer 2022
Wow! They must have just put that up, thanks. If you want to talk about ironies, I lived in Plainview for about 25 years! I believe that's quite close to a large Tesla SC location.

Progress toward the Boston studio: Lucid is no longer posting head of Boston studio but is looking for sales associates.

Also, they’re expanding to Taiwan?

Back