• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New Owner

We are all still in SoCal... Any meet ups in the area?
Soon I hope. We just did the SoCal rally thanks to @Tesla2Lucid . Maybe we can all meet up if BH puts on a Christmas Party

Welcome and congrats on your new Lucid.

I'm in yet another valley - Las Vegas. Let me know if you're coming thru. We had a great meetup here early Oct, with 19 owners in attendance.

Where in the valley? I'm in Sherman Oaks. Cosmos Silver GT 21" usually driving on Van Nuys, Burbank, and Ventura Blvds with windows down and white pooch in passenger seat. Hit the brights if you see me, and I'll give you wave.

I aspire to own a car like you guys one day. What is one piece of advice that you guys have?

Where in the valley? I'm in Sherman Oaks. Cosmos Silver GT 21" usually driving on Van Nuys, Burbank, and Ventura Blvds with windows down and white pooch in passenger seat. Hit the brights if you see me, and I'll give you wave.
I'm in Woodland Hills, i drive around Ventura also... I will def give you a wave 😎

In all seriousness, so you don't miss any events, subscribe to @hydbob 's Telegram group for So Cal (he'll post the link)

Back