New Owner of an Air Pure Stealth, Maintenance question.

vgrover711

Proud owner of a pure stealth being delivered for pick up on Saturday. I cannot wait. What are the biggest and most common maintenance issues that I should know of and what are the costs? I believe I have a two year services included and covered under my lease.

I've had my Pure for a year now. The only out of pocket costs I've had is the annual service which is done recently. All other repairs were under warranty. Annual service was around $350.

As for service issues I've had were mostly fit and finish. The more major stuff was frunk latch replacement. Front camera replacement and steering wheel replacement.

Proud owner of a pure stealth being delivered for pick up on Saturday. I cannot wait. What are the biggest and most common maintenance issues that I should know of and what are the costs? I believe I have a two year services included and covered under my lease.
If you have two years' service included, you should have no costs. EV maintenance is similar to cellphone maintenance, except for tires, wiper fluid, and wiper blades.

Back