New owner is SW Florida

pbloomst

Cars
Air Grand Touring
New owner. Took delivery on Grand Touring yesterday in Ft. Myers while recovering from Hurricane Ian. A great way to boost the spirits.

Attachments

• 4AB0F24D-6531-4607-9EF8-C4AA1ED15BB8.jpeg
    4AB0F24D-6531-4607-9EF8-C4AA1ED15BB8.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 106
New owner. Took delivery on Grand Touring yesterday in Ft. Myers while recovering from Hurricane Ian. A great way to boost the spirits.
Congrats neighbor…you need something positive so enjoy your new lucid…try and enjoy the driving aspects and don’t get too caught up in the software…the software has improved so much since I got my DE bank in February

Congratulation. I got my GT the week before the hurricane. We are in Naples. Any interest in seeing if we could get owners to in the Fort Meyers/Naples area together for coffee some morning. We could learn a lot from each other. If you are we could post it on the area portion of the web site. Mike.

Can do but I am one of the snow birds that come down in the winter

Congratulation. I got my GT the week before the hurricane. We are in Naples. Any interest in seeing if we could get owners to in the Fort Meyers/Naples area together for coffee some morning. We could learn a lot from each other. If you are we could post it on the area portion of the web site. Mike.
Thanks. Congrats to you as well. I like the idea of a cars and coffee thing. Reminds me of the early Tesla days.

OMG, how the heck were they able to get to you, given the hurricane's residual property damage. If I understood the news coverage correctly, I thought Ft. Myers suffered significant damage.
Elated that you received your car - - a definite upbeat from a very bad weather event. Enjoy!

OMG, how the heck were they able to get to you, given the hurricane's residual property damage. If I understood the news coverage correctly, I thought Ft. Myers suffered significant damage.
Elated that you received your car - - a definite upbeat from a very bad weather event. Enjoy!
Took delivery at my office which is close to I75 so no issues there. In town, roads are intact and life is resuming. Beaches and islands are a different story and what you are seeing on TV.

Took delivery at my office which is close to I75 so no issues there. In town, roads are intact and life is resuming. Beaches and islands are a different story and what you are seeing on TV.
Where there's a quarterly delivery quota, there's a way. :)

Glad you are safe and able to enjoy your new ride.

I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I took ownership of my AGT in April as well. Wishing you all the best in FL.

I have a Pure on order. Also am a snowbird in south Fort Myers. I will land in Ft Myers on Saturday to begin the clean up.

I would be very interested. Still waiting for my car but any knowledge I could glean would be very helpful. Please let me know if you get together.

Hey Neighbor! I'm in Sarasota and in the process of ordering. I'm not sure that I will make it to the finish line as I am starting to have concerns. I'm wondering what your service experience has been like? Have you had to drive to Miami or do they come to you? I have had a Tesla for many years and before we had a Sarasota service center it was not easy. Are you happy with your experience thus far?

Afternoon,

I have had only mobile service appointments with excellent results. They were able to do everything so far but I am told that the recall with the tow hinge needs a service center appointment. For me I haven’t rushed doing this because it’s not a safety issue.

Afternoon,

I have had only mobile service appointments with excellent results. They were able to do everything so far but I am told that the recall with the tow hinge needs a service center appointment. For me I haven’t rushed doing this because it’s not a safety issue.
For what it’s worth, if your tow hitch needs to be replaced it is a safety issue if you ever need to get towed with a cinch.

At some point try to get it looked at. But yeah, the wheels aren’t gonna fall off :)

For what it’s worth, if your tow hitch needs to be replaced it is a safety issue if you ever need to get towed with a cinch.

At some point try to get it looked at. But yeah, the wheels aren’t gonna fall off :)
You are right but because I wasn’t going anywhere long distance it wasn’t a priority. I will get in down in the next couple of months.

Back