• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New Owner from the Hudson Valley, New York

TheHobbitHouse

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hey all,

Picking up my Quantum Grey Air Touring(with Stealth) this afternoon over in Plainview. I have still yet to actually see one on the road, but after test driving one a few weeks ago I had to have it. I am coming from an Audi S5 and am so excited to make the change to EV. Hope to meet some others soon!

Congrats and welcome to the LucidOwnersClub

Welcome. I see a few by me (South of Harriman) at charging stations at Newburgh, Kingston and Albany I have seen other Lucid's.

Congratulations on the new ride. You're going to love it.
I like your forum name. Around my house, my nickname is the hobbit.

For those who picked up in Plainview, since I did not sign any NYS DMV docs, how will I get new plates and registration? (Sill have my plates from returned Tesla M3)

Hey all,

Picking up my Quantum Grey Air Touring(with Stealth) this afternoon over in Plainview. I have still yet to actually see one on the road, but after test driving one a few weeks ago I had to have it. I am coming from an Audi S5 and am so excited to make the change to EV. Hope to meet some others soon!
Welcome to the GT world for EV. If you're lucky enough to have Sheetz in your region, they have lots of EA stations for road trip planning. We love our GT for regional road trips to Pitt, Philly Baltimore, etc. Planning the trip is the key.

Hey all,

What part? I grew up in Highland and went to Marist. Live in Clifton Park now. There are 3 in my town....one about 1/10 mile away.

What part? I grew up in Highland and went to Marist. Live in Clifton Park now. There are 3 in my town....one about 1/10 mile away.
I am over in Gardiner, so a bit south from you.

I actually just saw my first one in the wild while grabbing a drink at Wildflower Farms, an upscale hotel near me. They always had a fun selection in the lot, they had a 2 Taycans(one a Sport Turismo), a Cybertruck, a few other Teslas and a Rivian(among other amazing ICE vehicles).

I am over in Gardiner, so a bit south from you.

I actually just saw my first one in the wild while grabbing a drink at Wildflower Farms, an upscale hotel near me. They always had a fun selection in the lot, they had a 2 Taycans(one a Sport Turismo), a Cybertruck, a few other Teslas and a Rivian(among other amazing ICE vehicles).
Wow....small world. My sister lives on Bruynswick Rd. I was there doing launches for my nephews a few weeks ago on 44/55

I’m in Highland falls near West Point and Bear mt. So not that far from you. We should have a lower Hudson valley met up that would draw from southern Ct and Northern NJ!

I’m in Highland falls near West Point and Bear mt. So not that far from you. We should have a lower Hudson valley met up that would draw from southern Ct and Northern NJ!
I'd be up for that!

Back