- Joined
- Jun 5, 2022
- Messages
- 876
- Reaction score
- 665
- Location
- New Jersey
- Cars
- AT | Q5 | MDX | MURANO
- Referral Code
- X1VWPQ1V
Same experience here with the App Store, had to play around with it until “Update” appeared as an option.Also got the email, IOS (w/auto updates on), app store just said "open" until I selected the app in the store then was able to "update". Wish this had been there when I got my car and immediately needed service, which was almost impossible to contact at the time. Response time from app remains to be seen, though I hope I don't need this feature anytime soon.
In any case, while this should have been there previously, it is a very, very welcome enhancement.
It explicitly says for Gravity. But I’m hoping it does filter back to the Air, too.I got the app on iOS last night. I noticed a note in the update about an option to vent your windows from the app. However, that is not currently visible, so I'm guessing a vehicle update is near, too.
It’s not actually in the app for Gravity yet either, at least on ours, but ours isn’t on the latest latest software.It explicitly says for Gravity. But I’m hoping it does filter back to the Air, too.
It was staggered release for Android. 2.3.0 should be available for everyone to download and install now.I got this email, but apparently the Android app store doesn't have it yet.