New member in OC Anaheim

Taz K

Verified Owner
Cars
"23 Air Pure AWD
Referral Code
8Y7N383K
Greeting All!
I'm happy to join the forum. Great information throughout! Truly thank you to the forum creators and contributors! Bradley from Mobile Service at the Costa Mesa SC has helped me address several issues I have and used this forum to have addressed.

Taz

I appreciate the welcome!

I wanted to share a minor personalization I did for my key fobs. My wife and I like the design of the key fobs. However, we both thought that the surfaces were prone to scratching. My wife prefers to keep the key fob in her purse rather than her mobile key. So, I wrapped the key fobs in carbon fiber. I have a ridge wallet and phone case also in carbon fiber so I guess I have a thing for carbon fiber. Anyways, I thought they turned out alright and wanted to share if anyone else was interested. The adhesive seems to hold well.

LZLRUN 3D Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap - Outdoor Rated for Automotive Use - 12 inches x 60 inches Contain Knife and Hand Tool (Black) https://a.co/d/aG0Xnh3

Attachments

• 20240525_091309.jpg
    20240525_091309.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 35
I appreciate the welcome!

I wanted to share a minor personalization I did for my key fobs. My wife and I like the design of the key fobs. However, we both thought that the surfaces were prone to scratching. My wife prefers to keep the key fob in her purse rather than her mobile key. So, I wrapped the key fobs in carbon fiber. I have a ridge wallet and phone case also in carbon fiber so I guess I have a thing for carbon fiber. Anyways, I thought they turned out alright and wanted to share if anyone else was interested. The adhesive seems to hold well.

LZLRUN 3D Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap - Outdoor Rated for Automotive Use - 12 inches x 60 inches Contain Knife and Hand Tool (Black) https://a.co/d/aG0Xnh3
But then how will you decipher the hieroglyphics?! Paging @Cosmo Cruz

Back