New Member from Las Vegas, NV

experiment458

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Dream P
DE Number
Excited to be here! I currently own a Tesla Model Y and a Porsche Taycan Turbo. I am purchasing a Lucid Air Dream Edition and can’t wait! I have received my VIN and expected delivery is end of the month. I’m not sure what number my car will be but I know I was one of the last to purchase from the waitlist. I look forward to sharing my experience :)

Welcome and congrats! Looking forward to your DE#, pics, and experience.

Excited to be here! I currently own a Tesla Model Y and a Porsche Taycan Turbo. I am purchasing a Lucid Air Dream Edition and can’t wait! I have received my VIN and expected delivery is end of the month. I’m not sure what number my car will be but I know I was one of the last to purchase from the waitlist. I look forward to sharing my experience :)
Did you get your car yet?

Great news! Let us know how it goes and what your Dream Edition number is.

WOW, that is the highest number we have seen, by far. Let the mental masturbation begin for those of us with GT orders.

Congrats! Let us know how you enjoy it. We are all eagerly awaiting our GTs which would seem to be soon.

WOW, that is the highest number we have seen, by far. Let the mental masturbation begin for those of us with GT orders.

Don't love that wording.... but yes I am excited!

Back