• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New Member from Boston Area

Actually, Electrify America looks pretty good in NH for travel from Boston to Burlington, especially Manchester which has a 350kW station. Concord, Lebanon, and Nashua also have EA stations. I make a regular trip to Stowe, and fortunately, there’s a 50kW station next to the Alchemist. Not a fast charger but can drink beer while you wait.
Yes, I tend to travel more upstate, Lakes Region north, Kangamangus and upstate Maine. I am sure there's plenty of random charging stations that will work fine, just wanted to spoil myself with the free juice.

Yeah looks like no EA chargers unless you want to drive across from Burlington VT to Plattsburgh. That sucks. I drive up to Nashua NH for work occasionally but it looks like southern NH has a few EA options at least. We love going on road trips to Maine but looks like the sole EA charger in Maine is in Portland.

It's not EA but Homewood Suites in Burlington has fast chargers in their parking lot. Chargepoint. Still cheaper than gas.

Actually, Electrify America looks pretty good in NH for travel from Boston to Burlington, especially Manchester which has a 350kW station. Concord, Lebanon, and Nashua also have EA stations. I make a regular trip to Stowe, and fortunately, there’s a 50kW station next to the Alchemist. Not a fast charger but can drink beer while you wait.
Great but I am in the western part of NH, so no EA on Rt 91.

Great but I am in the western part of NH, so no EA on Rt 91.

My kid goes to college at Williams, and there’s nothing in the Berkshires at all. EVGo has single stalls along the Mass Pike rest stops but that’s about it.

There’s an EA station in Lebanon, but that’s too far north unless you’re heading to King Arthur or River Roost Brewing.

My kid goes to college at Williams, and there’s nothing in the Berkshires at all. EVGo has single stalls along the Mass Pike rest stops but that’s about it.

There’s an EA station in Lebanon, but that’s too far north unless you’re heading to King Arthur or River Roost Brewing.
Right. Rt 2 is an awesome drive from Greenfield to Williamstown. Drove it many times when my son attended and graduated from Wiliams. I will be living in Keene, NH by the time my AGT is delivered and unless my search is deficient, EvGo and ChargePoint offer little or nothing in the western MA, southern VT, or western NH corridors. (I would appreciate the perspective of others regarding my search for charging stations in the event that I missed something.) I will install a charger in my garage for overnight charging, but trips north to visit one of my sons in northern VT could be a chore in the cold weather. As I have said in another post, my assumption is that I will have about 250-280 miles of range. The dearth of DCFC in our area is odd given major manufacturers making EV's at most price points. Surely they realize that range and fast charging will be necessary to compete with ICE vehicles.

@victoryroad, you’re son’s an Eph? When did he graduate? Our son was supposed to graduate this year but took 6 months off due to COVID to wrestle for an additional year. Priorities.

Right. Rt 2 is an awesome drive from Greenfield to Williamstown. Drove it many times when my son attended and graduated from Wiliams. I will be living in Keene, NH by the time my AGT is delivered and unless my search is deficient, EvGo and ChargePoint offer little or nothing in the western MA, southern VT, or western NH corridors. (I would appreciate the perspective of others regarding my search for charging stations in the event that I missed something.) I will install a charger in my garage for overnight charging, but trips north to visit one of my sons in northern VT could be a chore in the cold weather. As I have said in another post, my assumption is that I will have about 250-280 miles of range. The dearth of DCFC in our area is odd given major manufacturers making EV's at most price points. Surely they realize that range and fast charging will be necessary to compete with ICE vehicles.

My M-I-L lives in Keene. Good chance you might see my Pure around the holidays.....2024 maybe :)

Back