New Member - Fredericksburg, VA

Congrats, what exterior and interior colors did you choose?

Awesome! Im waiting on my VIN. I work in Fredericksburg so it will be neat to see a fellow Lucid driver once in awhile.

Hope your delivery goes great!

Order confirmed 14 Dec. Took delivery last Mon (25 Apr) . Two 300+ mile trips so far. I have used the Electrify America charging station at Spotsy Mall. Worked well with super fast charge. Still learning gadgets, Alexa tricks. Siri. etc. Only worry is max charge only went to 496 miles vs. 516 advertised. I asked the customer support person about it and was told it improves slowly for the first 2000 miles. We'll see.

As a fellow Virginian, Im curious if you went with the front license plate or if you are an outlaw :)

Also, how was your delivery experience?

Take delivery of GT on 25 Apr.
Congrats. I'm in Lorton, Virginia. My GT is being QC'd and should have a delivery date any day now.

As a fellow Virginian, Im curious if you went with the front license plate or if you are an outlaw :)

Also, how was your delivery experience?
I am opting for not placing a license plate on the front. We should push for Virginia allowing license plate wrap like California. The new cars coming out are so tuned for example the Lucid Air has a drag coefficient of 0.21, the Porsche Taycan at 0.22, Tesla Model 3 at 0.23, Mercedes EQS at 0.20, etc. Any thing that interferes with the drag lowers the cars efficiency. I know that Gerry Connolly is big on electrifying Virginia and probably would support this if enough people call his office.

https://licenseplatewrap.com/

Just getting back from a trip and catching up. You should have yours by now. My delivery was very good. The representative stayed with me for more than 2 hours teaching the basics and guiding me through the most important parts of the digital owner's manual, getting the wireless connected, cell phone, etc. Agree about the license plate. I'll write Connolly and a few others so will write to support the wrap idea. Are you getting custom lettering on your plate?

Back