New member - Chicago

Looking for suggestions - how can we all meet each other - don’t feel comfortable to post tel numbers or email address here. - Every day I learn a new thing about the car and my personal opinion is that they made a very unique and great car in their first attempt.

Looking for suggestions - how can we all meet each other - don’t feel comfortable to post tel numbers or email address here. - Every day I learn a new thing about the car and my personal opinion is that they made a very unique and great car in their first attempt.
Set a date and time for a local meetup. AZ group is going to a pancake house in 2 weeks for example.

Pick a date (Saturdays are out for me) and a spot. Probably s shopping center of some sort with a good sized parking lot that isn't too busy (ex. the Container Store on W North Ave is a good spot but too busy). Maybe in front of the Goose Island facility when they are not open, as that area is pretty quiet when the trucks are not hauling this and that around there.

Something like that works for me. Could set up a WhatsApp group if people wanted.

The more I read these the more I get impatient to receive my car (got my vin over a month ago now). Can’t wait to meet the people willing to take the leap of faith and see these cars more in person!

Let’s set a time and a place, somewhere delicious with some space preferably 🙂

I just got my car back from service I'm located in Lincoln park area

Something like that works for me. Could set up a WhatsApp group if people wanted.
How is it possible to setup what’s up group without knowing the phone numbers. Certain times of the day the street parking is pretty empty in front of VISTA building. If any one of you want to post a date and time here and show up promptly at exact time I can meet you at the curb side and meet you and also give you a tour of the vista building 47th floor deck area (it is worth seeing). Then I can collect the phone numbers and we can form a group and grow it. JUST A SUGGESTION. Some days I may not be here and I like advanced notice. If some one has time to come here today or tomorrow it is fine. I will be gone Friday and this coming weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
You guys could use Telegram as well...

@hydbob i think it has to be a channel actually. I can’t create a group without having the contacts already in my address book

Back