• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New Member about to pick up GT!

Alphakilo

On my way to the service and delivery center to pick up our new GT! We had 3 Teslas since 2014. Just bought our latest (2019) S 100D off lease and will be selling it hopefully for a higher price to help with the $$$$ this amazing car will cost us. Great to join all of you!

Nice!! How exciting, congrats!! be sure to post pics

On my way to the service and delivery center to pick up our new GT! We had 3 Teslas since 2014. Just bought our latest (2019) S 100D off lease and will be selling it hopefully for a higher price to help with the $$$$ this amazing car will cost us. Great to join all of you!
Congrats! If you don't mind sharing so I can add you the tracker list for others to see, what was your:

- Confirmation Date:
- Color (Exterior/Interior):
- VIN Assignment Date:

Went to the Seattle Service Center and took delivery of my Lucid AGT. It appeared to be without any issues. Joshua spent about 1.5hrs+ with me. He explained a lot of the vehicles features, set up the Lucid app and pretty much covered everything to get me going comfortably out the door. Keep in mind that this is my first EV and that I have no prior experience with them. He did an outstanding job. Very patient and professional. My Lucid was updated with the current software…….at least until I returned home. When I returned home there was a software update notification. I completed my first software update shortly afterwards. Had loads of fun driving it home. Odd how you pick up a vehicle like this only to find every nimrod on the road at the same time as you. Seems like people like to cross into my lane of travel and then straddle them both. Happened numerous times. Easy solution though, press the right foot on the pedal and leave them behind. Now for the wrap.

Went to the Seattle Service Center and took delivery of my Lucid AGT. It appeared to be without any issues. Joshua spent about 1.5hrs+ with me. He explained a lot of the vehicles features, set up the Lucid app and pretty much covered everything to get me going comfortably out the door. Keep in mind that this is my first EV and that I have no prior experience with them. He did an outstanding job. Very patient and professional. My Lucid was updated with the current software…….at least until I returned home. When I returned home there was a software update notification. I completed my first software update shortly afterwards. Had loads of fun driving it home. Odd how you pick up a vehicle like this only to find every nimrod on the road at the same time as you. Seems like people like to cross into my lane of travel and then straddle them both. Happened numerous times. Easy solution though, press the right foot on the pedal and leave them behind. Now for the wrap.
You are in for many "rides of a lifetime" with your most amazing Lucid. It just loves to go, go and go some more. Congrats and enjoy! Unfortunately, given our cold weather up here, you will have to wait until the spring to get the better mileage efficiency but I have found that it really is not a big deal.

You are in for many "rides of a lifetime" with your most amazing Lucid. It just loves to go, go and go some more. Congrats and enjoy! Unfortunately, given our cold weather up here, you will have to wait until the spring to get the better mileage efficiency but I have found that it really is not a big deal.
Thank you. I agree. Went to the EA charge station in North Bend that you mentioned in a post. As I live in North Bend that makes it real convenient. Just plugged in and read the Lucid Manual for the 25 minute charge. Then It happened…a new Rivian parked next to me. Let’s see, 25 minutes for my charge and 45 minutes talking to the Rivian owner. I guess these charge times can be rather long, at least the time we spend at them anyways. Waiting for the wrap so I am not doing any big driving yet. All us western Washington owners should plan a drive sometime when the weather is more favorable.

Thank you. I agree. Went to the EA charge station in North Bend that you mentioned in a post. As I live in North Bend that makes it real convenient. Just plugged in and read the Lucid Manual for the 25 minute charge. Then It happened…a new Rivian parked next to me. Let’s see, 25 minutes for my charge and 45 minutes talking to the Rivian owner. I guess these charge times can be rather long, at least the time we spend at them anyways. Waiting for the wrap so I am not doing any big driving yet. All us western Washington owners should plan a drive sometime when the weather is more favorable.
There is a great EV drive called the Cascade Loop that would be great drive over a weekend, or more if you have time to soak in the scenic opportunities. Google it if you are not familar with it. There is a map with EV stations that dot the way. I will post this suggestion on the Local Community/Sub Forum to see if there would be any interest for 2023 Spring/Summer, after Highway 20 reopens from being closed by winter snows.

There is a great EV drive called the Cascade Loop that would be great drive over a weekend, or more if you have time to soak in the scenic opportunities. Google it if you are not familar with it. There is a map with EV stations that dot the way. I will post this suggestion on the Local Community/Sub Forum to see if there would be any interest for 2023 Spring/Summer, after Highway 20 reopens from being closed by winter snows.
I agree. The Cascade loop is a great drive. Thanks for the sub forum note. Did not know about it. Been on this forum for over a year and was not aware of it.

Back