New JBL 12” all in one budget install with video

vgrover711

Reaction score
Happy Sunday all well it feels like Christmas for me today as I finally got my JBL 12 inch all in one sub installed and purchased off Amazon for around $260 and install for around 280. Honestly for around $500 I couldn’t ask for anything better and so much happier with my audio system. See video.

Missing video.

Missing video.
Video is too long to upload but here is a pic. I did also use some foam in between the rear subwoofer and the plastic/glass with immediate success! Very happy with the audio now!

Attachments

• IMG_4708.webp
    IMG_4708.webp
    91 KB · Views: 100
Video is too long to upload but here is a pic. I did also use some foam in between the rear subwoofer and the plastic/glass with immediate success! Very happy with the audio now!
Can you upload the video to youtube or vimeo?

I will take some more during my lunch break :)
Can you detail exactly how you wired it please? Did you simply use the wires from the other subwoofer and bypass it? Or are you using both?

Can you detail exactly how you wired it please? Did you simply use the wires from the other subwoofer and bypass it? Or are you using both?
I did not do the install but yes, we took the signal from the Sub and power from the 12v in the rear. It took my installer about 2 hrs. I have also foamed up the rear deck where the subwoofer meets the glass and it has significantly reduced the vibration/noise. I can provide more details as you need sir!

I’ve done this also- I wired mine in parallel w the existing sub such that both are firing

This was my previous write up if interested:

Back