New FAQ Section on www.lucidupdates.com!

Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Head on over to https://www.lucidupdates.com to check out the new FAQ section and everything else!
If you have an FAQ item you'd like to add, please DM me. Most appreciated would be questions and full answers!

Under the range FAQ, isn't the battery size for Pure and Touring 92kwh not 98?

@Bobby , under the range FAQ. You might consider adding the "driver's quick calc" which is 3 times SOC. It's a good rule of thumb and quick enough to calculate while actually driving. I'm pretty sure I learned this rule of thumb from one of your posts, and I use it all the time, while driving :)

@Bobby , under the range FAQ. You might consider adding the "driver's quick calc" which is 3 times SOC. It's a good rule of thumb and quick enough to calculate while actually driving. I'm pretty sure I learned this rule of thumb from one of your posts, and I use it all the time, while driving :)
Some people actually drove conservative and would be able to use 4 🤣

I'd love to crowdsource this forum for additional FAQs. If anyone here would care to write one, please post on this thread or DM me. Thanks!

Thanks again for these FAQs, I think they're great, and I learned a bunch of new stuff even after owning the car for a while ("How does regeneration strength differ with drive modes?" was totally news to me).

I think it would be helpful to have a note about HomeLink, especially that (as of right now) HomeLinks are tied to a profile, meaning that you need to set up a HomeLink for each profile that you want it to have access to. Sure lots of people were in the same boat I was, where we got HomeLink set up, only to find out it wasn't available under a spouse's profile so we had to set it up all over again. E.g. under the Software section:

What is HomeLink and how do I set it up?
HomeLink is Lucid's terminology for syncing a garage door or gate opener with your car, enabling you to open the door/gate from the Cockpit Panel. To set it up, click on the gear icon at the bottom of the Pilot Panel, then "Connectivity", then "HomeLink", then follow the instructions after clicking the "Add New Homelink" button. Note that, as of this writing, HomeLink configurations are tied to a specific Profile, so if you and another driver have separate profiles and you want both of you to have access to the HomeLink, you will need to add a HomeLink separately under each profile (i.e. add a HomeLink under one profile, then switch to the other profile and repeat the process).

HomeLink is Lucid's terminology for syncing a garage door or gate opener with your car, enabling
Actually HomeLink is a trademark or Gentex corp. who licenses the technology for garage door openers:

Although they are known for their HomeLink garage door opener tech, they do other things

– just saying....

I just read every FAQ. Great source for succinct practical information. Much appreciated.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am out of town right now but will incorporate them into the website when I get back. In the meantime, I would love if other forum members would write FAQs and responses to be included as well. The best part about this forum is the fact that many are here to help each other.

Back