Need Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider finding a member's code in their profile.

<----- around here when viewed on desktop

Consider finding a member's code in their profile.

<----- around here when viewed on desktop
Or he can just use mine 😝
Much easier to find. 🤣😂

We should have a magic hat and when someone asks for a code it randomly picks someone 🤔

Or just give it to you guys that run this site!!!! 💗💗💗 well earned

What configuration are you considering?

Joining the circling vultures. ;)
I’m looking at a 2023 touring with drive and surround pro and the stealth package. I’ve submitted the first referral I found lol if it doesn’t work out I’ll move down the list.

I’m looking at a 2023 touring with drive and surround pro and the stealth package. I’ve submitted the first referral I found lol if it doesn’t work out I’ll move down the list.
I would have gone for the stealth package as well, but other incentives incentives swayed me. Best of luck on your purchase!

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

Most of the older referral code threads are closed so I’m responding to this one.

In mid November 2023 I randomly used somebody’s referral code. This was before I became a member of the forum.
I don’t know whose code I used.although I think I remember them being a moderator.
Just out of curiosity, any way to figure out who’s code I used?

Most of the older referral code threads are closed so I’m responding to this one.

In mid November 2023 I randomly used somebody’s referral code. This was before I became a member of the forum.
I don’t know whose code I used.although I think I remember them being a moderator.
Just out of curiosity, any way to figure out who’s code I used?
If you have the code that you used, you could search for that code. When someone uses my referral code, I can see their first name and the trim that was ordered but that is all that we can see. So no easy way to tell. But I am sure whoever it was that they thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back