Need referral code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fn_01

Looking to order my lucid air. Looking to get a referral link. Thank you very much.

Feel free to use my code. Or anyone else’s here.

MX1KDTYY

You're welcome to use mine!

Use my referral link (code: Q1BTN5Y3) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Michael Borohovski
Referral code: Q1BTN5Y3

Mine's never been used! Still a referral virgin. Please help!

Deane Gardner
3OKY7YGA

I'm just now seeing this. I'd be happy to provide my code if you still need one but I'm guessing not. And, like others, I have a Touring that I have put quite a bit of mileage on in the last 10 months. I'm happy to try and answer questions you have now or in the future. Best of luck!

Looking to order my lucid air. Looking to get a referral link. Thank you very much.

Hello all. I'm in contract to buy a GT too, are any of the links above still available?

Hello all. I'm in contract to buy a GT too, are any of the links above still available?
They're all permanent links, attached to our personal referral codes, so they should be valid as long as we own the cars. Good luck! You're going to love it!

Thank you guys! I'm excited. Haven't purchased a new car for myself in 15 years (always purchased something for the wife/kids).

Are you guys generally happy with the service you get from the service department? Seems to be the biggest gripe when reading online reviews.

Thank you guys! I'm excited. Haven't purchased a new car for myself in 15 years (always purchased something for the wife/kids).

Are you guys generally happy with the service you get from the service department? Seems to be the biggest gripe when reading online reviews.
Other than a few instances in a specific area, service has been very good. Where are you located and how close to a service center?

I've never had a problem with Beverly Hills. They've always answered the phone and given me the answers I've needed. They've even driven the 3+ hours to bring me a loaner so I wouldn't have to waste a day dropping my car off. I just hope the service stays strong as Lucid delivers more and more cars. A closer service center would be nice too (Santa Barbara and SLO - I'm looking at you!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back