- Joined
- Nov 24, 2022
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 50
- Cars
- 2022 lucid air grand tour
Whatsup guys/ I have had a ev for a while but I honestly only really ever charge at home- I’m preparing for a road trip with my gravity- so I thought I was able to add my car to Tesla app and I can’t- there isn’t an option besides just charge ur other ev. Also the electrify America app doesn’t even show the gravity?
Maybe I will delete and re install the app
In my
Lucid app I did add my card info and will be hoping that everything is just plug and play, is it??
Should I download other charging apps? If so, which ones , should I look up all brands and download all the apps and pre load with credit card info? Thank u guys - btw I’m driving from New York to florida
Maybe I will delete and re install the app
In my
Lucid app I did add my card info and will be hoping that everything is just plug and play, is it??
Should I download other charging apps? If so, which ones , should I look up all brands and download all the apps and pre load with credit card info? Thank u guys - btw I’m driving from New York to florida