Navigation volume

I obviously don’t have the Lucid, but with many cars I’ve owned you need to adjust the volume as you are hearing a Nav announcement. So try plugging some destination in and as soon as you hear a direction, raise the volume.

That is partly correct . On my 483 and AMg GT-R there is a separate menu section which is a base preset for volume as well as voice type. Once navigation is initiated you can then fine tune the volume.Have been intouch with customer care waiting on a reply. Will update once known.

Right now just by increasing volume. There is no separate navigation volume.

Yep, I like to listen to my music loud because the sound system is superb. Except qhen I'm navigating it's way too loud, hah

Latest on voice volume navigation is the mobile tech crew will be out on Wednesday or Thursday will update after after visit.
Yep, I like to listen to my music loud because the sound system is superb. Except qhen I'm navigating it's way too loud, hah
lol

What...dang I better put in my service request then! I'm honestly just waiting for the next UI update, which is supposedly within the next few weeks.

Yep, normal volume control controls all the volume. I am hoping for navigation to have a separate volume control. I like to have my nav on silent personally.

Does anyone have an update on changing volume separately from music. Just got my GT and this is my #1 annoyance.

Does anyone have an update on changing volume separately from music. Just got my GT and this is my #1 annoyance.
"coming soon"

For what it’s worth, literally everyone I know has complained about it, so I would assume it’s coming sooner rather than later. Along with cardinal directions for highways on the damn nav, haha

For what it’s worth, literally everyone I know has complained about it, so I would assume it’s coming sooner rather than later. Along with cardinal directions for highways on the damn nav, haha
Thanks. After a full day of driving I felt compelled to complain myself as well. Hoping every +1 helps.

Thanks. After a full day of driving I felt compelled to complain myself as well. Hoping every +1 helps.
And after 146 days waiting for delivery, hoping every +1 might see an actual VIN. :)

Back