Navigation voice

mlhumphries

New Member

Joined
Apr 19, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
New Lucid Air owner here. The only issue we have encountered to date concerns the navigation voice over. When using Lucid navigation, there is no navigation audio/voice. We have tried everything except a soft boot. Has anyone experienced this issue? If this matter has already been addressed, I apologize. I simply could not find such discussion.

Thanks
 
Make sure it's not muted on the Nav screen. Also, Nav volume is separate from Audio volume so make sure it's not turned completely down in the settings. If you've messed with the settings though then give it a reboot
 
New Lucid Air owner here. The only issue we have encountered to date concerns the navigation voice over. When using Lucid navigation, there is no navigation audio/voice. We have tried everything except a soft boot. Has anyone experienced this issue? If this matter has already been addressed, I apologize. I simply could not find such discussion.

Thanks
I picked up my Gravity in November. Voice prompts worked fine. Then they disappeared about three weeks ago. Reboots didn't help.
 
I found a solution! I noticed that my entertainment volume would go down at those times when I would have expected a voice prompt from the navigation system. I finally tried increasing the volume when the voice prompt should have been active (i.e., whenever my entertainment volume went down). I would frantically roll the volume control. The volume of the voice prompt slowly increased! I was able to set it where i liked. There really ought to be a volume control feature specifically for the navigation.
 
I found a solution! I noticed that my entertainment volume would go down at those times when I would have expected a voice prompt from the navigation system. I finally tried increasing the volume when the voice prompt should have been active (i.e., whenever my entertainment volume went down). I would frantically roll the volume control. The volume of the voice prompt slowly increased! I was able to set it where i liked. There really ought to be a volume control feature specifically for the navigation.
There is. It’s in settings.
 
Back
Top