Navigation Follow The Road

ChristyLlew

Cars
GT
We are on a trip to Yellowstone from Louisville, then south to Arizona then east back to Louisville, about 5,000 miles. We’ve decided to use the Lucid navigation system versus Waze or another GPS to see how it performs, in comparison. Every 6 miles the navigation says “Follow the road”. WTH! If we continue this way, we will hear “Follow the road” 30,000 times! I can see no way to turn this off!

Yup, this is so annoying on long road trips.

It was worse for a while because it would interrupt streaming through Alexa and Prime music. When you told it to continue it would restart the song from the beginning. Basically every 5 minutes you'd have to listen to the same song twice. I think that part is fixed either that or I'm mostly on satellite now.

It interrupts whatever is playing through Bluetooth. Have been listening to a book on Audible. Is the guy incompetent or impotent. I’ll never know unless I rewind 30 seconds.

We are on a trip to Yellowstone from Louisville, then south to Arizona then east back to Louisville, about 5,000 miles. We’ve decided to use the Lucid navigation system versus Waze or another GPS to see how it performs, in comparison. Every 6 miles the navigation says “Follow the road”. WTH! If we continue this way, we will hear “Follow the road” 30,000 times! I can see no way to turn this off!
You can turn the sound off on the navigation screen on top. Click the button on the lower right of the map. The nice thing about the last OTA update is that the car will now save your settings for your next drive.

You can turn the sound off on the navigation screen on top. Click the button on the lower right of the map. The nice thing about the last OTA update is that the car will now save your settings for your next drive.
Ah yes, but I want to hear the directions.

Back