My wife stole my Lucid!

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Got my GT on December 28. It's a little too new for me (I was getting headaches). So my wife started driving it till it airs out. She won't give it back!!! So I guess I loved it, but lost it. :)

Got my GT on December 28. It's a little too new for me (I was getting headaches). So my wife started driving it till it airs out. She won't give it back!!! So I guess I loved it, but lost it. :)
Just means you need to buy a second one.

Good call, but we need a second car that is an SUV plug-in hybrid for skiing -- long drive, nasty weather, no chargers where we go,.

Good call, but we need a second car that is an SUV plug-in hybrid for skiing -- long drive, nasty weather, no chargers where we go,.
No problem. Tow your Air with your Gravity, use the Air’s V2V capability to charge the Gravity, and back you go!

Hell, charge from your Air while towing it the entire time. The world is your oyster!

No problem. Tow your Air with your Gravity, use the Air’s V2V capability to charge the Gravity, and back you go!

Hell, charge from your Air while towing it the entire time. The world is your oyster!
I'm confused lol

And V2V is the perfect setup for a cannonball run, if you can drive while charging!

So I guess I loved it, but lost it. :)
Your wife or the car? 🤣

But I have the perfect solution: buy her a "lowly" pure as a gift. She will soon forget about the need for a practical SUV and you two can drive your matched airs with over 400 miles of range up the mountains! Or just lock her out of the Lucid app. Yeah, that works LOL

Tennyson said it best, “'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”

“It’s a little too new for me”…

You don’t deserve it back…..I’m Team Wife.

🤣🤣🤣

Back