My Lucid wont’t Update

Abdullah

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air
Hi everyone,

Just bought a new Lucid Air Pure 2024 AWD and I am facing an issue with the update. At first it was on version 2.1.42 and recieved a notification to update to 2.1.46. The update failed and I had to reset the car. After that, the update appears on the app but it just gets stuck on Preparing to update. I did a factory reset and long behold my version is back to 1.1.4 and still can’t update.

I am probably going to take it to service but it drives fine with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0397.png
    IMG_0397.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0398.png
    IMG_0398.png
    576.7 KB · Views: 39
Hi everyone,

Just bought a new Lucid Air Pure 2024 AWD and I am facing an issue with the update. At first it was on version 2.1.42 and recieved a notification to update to 2.1.46. The update failed and I had to reset the car. After that, the update appears on the app but it just gets stuck on Preparing to update. I did a factory reset and long behold my version is back to 1.1.4 and still can’t update.

I am probably going to take it to service but it drives fine with no issues.
Wait, something is wrong with this scenario. Why was it on 2.1.42, which is from November of last year? When did you get the car? Also, 2024 Pure AWDs don't exist..

Also, a warning for others reading this thread: PLEASE do not factory reset unless instructed to do so. This should pretty much NEVER be done unless service tells you to do so. I suggest going to service as soon as you can, if it is really on 1.1.4.

Here in Saudi Arabia, they still sell Pure AWD.

Yes, I guess I need to take it to service.

Back