- Joined
- Nov 18, 2025
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 16
- Cars
- Gravity
Does the Gravity have a mute button somewhere? I use it in other cars to silence the entertainment system when someone in the car is taking or making a phone call.
It is both. It will pause if it is streaming or playing something that can be paused. It will mute the radio or a phone call.Yes - sort of - the center button on the right steering wheel touchpad pauses the entertainment system. It doesn't 'mute' it, it just pauses it. Is that what you're looking for? Works instantly every time I have used it.
Well I guess I learned a new thing about the Gravity today!Yes - sort of - the center button on the right steering wheel touchpad pauses the entertainment system. It doesn't 'mute' it, it just pauses it. Is that what you're looking for? Works instantly every time I have used it.
Thanks! Is this mentioned anywhere in the manual?It is both. It will pause if it is streaming or playing something that can be paused. It will mute the radio or a phone call.
Page 77 and 150Thanks! Is this mentioned anywhere in the manual?
Since Lucid currently does not have manual search functionality in their cars, they need to add a Borski quick action button to direct call Borski to answer all you manual questions.
I'd replace the "Hey Lucid" with the "Hey Borski"Or add a “Hey Borski” function in addition to the “Hey Lucid”
He would be so surlyI'd replace the "Hey Lucid" with the "Hey Borski"![]()
... but effectiveHe would be so surly