Multiple Displays - Music/Nav

Brahma)#

Cars
Lucid Air GT
I have the car since May 2nd - so I have spent almost 3 months with it. One thing that bothers me most is the lack of customization of the displays, I also wanted to check if there is a way to get both Navigation and Music info displayed simultaneously? I have tried and I don't see anyway it could be, may be there is a way any of you guys would know? If not then LUCID should work on that as a basic for any car these days.

I have the car since May 2nd - so I have spent almost 3 months with it. One thing that bothers me most is the lack of customization of the displays, I also wanted to check if there is a way to get both Navigation and Music info displayed simultaneously? I have tried and I don't see anyway it could be, may be there is a way any of you guys would know? If not then LUCID should work on that as a basic for any car these days.
Not yet...soon...on the horizon...etc etc

It used to, but if I need to use Nav, I just get my music going first and then keep it on the nav screen and just skip songs I don't feel like listening to off my playlist. Not a huge deal for me in normal usage.

It used to, but if I need to use Nav, I just get my music going first and then keep it on the nav screen and just skip songs I don't feel like listening to off my playlist. Not a huge deal for me in normal usage.
That should not be needed though.

We are all hopeful it will come in one of the next few major releases.

That should not be needed though.

We are all hopeful it will come in one of the next few major releases.
Also I was wondering why do we need the Air sign on the right side of the screen? That seems like a total waste of prime screen real estate

Also I was wondering why do we need the Air sign on the right side of the screen? That seems like a total waste of prime screen real estate
It's for the mav in the future, supposedly showing you your route or turn by turn

Back