Interesting on their range estimate. Pure 11 miles short of GT range. Maybe they meant Touring, as that does not seem right. And EQS gets more than both of them?
Interesting on their range estimate. Pure 11 miles short of GT range. Maybe they meant Touring, as that does not seem right. And EQS gets more than both of them?
The EQS has I believe a 107kWh battery pack, compared to Air Pure's 93kWh, and EQS is not bad efficiency wise so its not surprising it can go further than the Pure.
I drove the Pure in Scottsdale as soon as the studio got one in for test drives and before they loaded the test drive software that limits speed. I certainly had fun and thought it was an incredible car for the money.
Of course, since I was there at the service center already, they let me take yet another test drive of a Pure. This time it was for a little more time on the highway than usual.
Test drives are great because it also gives you a chance to talk to enthusiastic and knowledgeable Lucid staff.
Of course, since I was there at the service center already, they let me take yet another test drive of a Pure. This time it was for a little more time on the highway than usual.
Test drives are great because it also gives you a chance to talk to enthusiastic and knowledgeable Lucid staff.
When the Lucid tour people made a stop in Boulder, they offered me a test drive. In a GT. I took them up on it, even though I had done my original test drive in a GT. Why not? Like you said, gave me a chance to chat with another knowledgable staff member. (And another opportunity to be jealous over those massage seats.)