More SoCal Love

Greetings and happy Monday, all.

I'll share additional specifics as the week wears on (including the address). I'd also love to meet up with anyone that wants to follow me down from the Laguna Beach area and would love to meet up with the local group in the area such that we can all pull in together. Call me crazy but I always love a big group of Lucids pulling in together.. It sends a message. :)
Here's who I have joining from the forum:

@TakeDuo with a guest
@hydbob running solo
@Sandvinsd - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@CrewChief - I don't have your contact info. If you don't mind, please drop me a DM with name, email, and if bringing a guest. Thx!
@Bobby - Running solo but may be joined by the always delightful Debbie D.
@OCDC - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@SDHacker - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@Bus Driver - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can. If you could DM me with name and email that'd be helpful as I'll share event details there to keep things private.

Let me know if I missed anyone.
I will be a +1.

Here's the plan for Saturday. Our final destination is a private residence (and an amazing one), so I'll share that address via email on Friday. But, I hope to meet along the way so we can all pull in together. I believe we'll be ten strong from a Lucid Air perspective.

I am coming down from Laguna Niguel. For anyone that wants to join me from the North, I propose we meet up at the San Clemente Outlets as it's right off the highway with ample parking. See the image below for my proposed meeting place (Note the orange arrow). For anyone that wants to join me for this leg of the trip, let's meet up at 10:15 with the intent of leaving at 10:30.

For the folks already down South, I suggest we meet at 2775 Via De La Valle in Del Mar at 11:30. This is the address of MJM Dental. They're closed on Saturday so we should be able to meet up without being disruptive. The venue is about 15 minutes away from this spot so we'll leave once everyone has arrived with plans on pulling in between 11:45 - 12.

I'll send the address of the venue along with my cell number on Friday should you need to reach me. Otherwise, let me know if any questions at all. Looking forward to seeing you all... This should be good fun!!

Attachments

• Outlets_at_San_Clemente_-_Google_Maps-2.jpg
    Outlets_at_San_Clemente_-_Google_Maps-2.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 77
Here's the plan for Saturday. Our final destination is a private residence (and an amazing one), so I'll share that address via email on Friday. But, I hope to meet along the way so we can all pull in together. I believe we'll be ten strong from a Lucid Air perspective.

I am coming down from Laguna Niguel. For anyone that wants to join me from the North, I propose we meet up at the San Clemente Outlets as it's right off the highway with ample parking. See the image below for my proposed meeting place (Note the orange arrow). For anyone that wants to join me for this leg of the trip, let's meet up at 10:15 with the intent of leaving at 10:30.

For the folks already down South, I suggest we meet at 2775 Via De La Valle in Del Mar at 11:30. This is the address of MJM Dental. They're closed on Saturday so we should be able to meet up without being disruptive. The venue is about 15 minutes away from this spot so we'll leave once everyone has arrived with plans on pulling in between 11:45 - 12.

I'll send the address of the venue along with my cell number on Friday should you need to reach me. Otherwise, let me know if any questions at all. Looking forward to seeing you all... This should be good fun!!
Darn, wish I could make it, but have coaching duties on Saturday morning/afternoon. Have a fun.

I’m dying of envy over here. I’ve got an elderly aunt’s birthday bash to attend. I love my aunt dearly, but I just KNOW that this would have been so much more fun. Enjoy, all!

Hey I will be joining you from Vegas! I'll leave in the morning and meet you all at the Outlets. I will probably need to stop at the charger up the street before.

Greetings all! I just sent an email to the folks who opted in for tomorrow's adventure. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Can you send it to me? I forgot to post on the earlier thread? Will be meeting at MJM dental

Here! I’m charging very slowly behind the mall lol

View attachment 10915
Thank you all for coming, and for being the amazing people you are. Cheers! Arizona - you’re next!
Thanks again, Len. And your whole team, who put together an excellent event. Hope to do it again somewhere, sometime.

Back