More SoCal Love

Firstto520

Cars
Lucid GT
We're doing a private little get-together in Rancho Santa Fe on 3/25 from 12 - 3'ish. It's primarily for reservation holders but I've held a few spots for local owners.

It should be good fun - An incredible location with music, small bites, a mixologist, and even a sketch artist. I am hoping to meet up with a small group of local owners (maybe 10 or so) and pull in as a group. It should be good fun. Let me know if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to attend!

We're doing a private little get-together in Rancho Santa Fe on 3/26 from 12 - 3'ish. It's primarily for reservation holders but I've held a few spots for local owners.

It should be good fun - An incredible location with music, small bites, a mixologist, and even a sketch artist. I am hoping to meet up with a small group of local owners (maybe 10 or so) and pull in as a group. It should be good fun. Let me know if interested.
Love to go!!! I’ll be solo. Thanks much!!!

Heck, Arizonans are going for pancakes on the same day, and you folks have beer, music and sketch artist.
I'm jealous, but we're pure enthusiasts here, getting together for and because of the car, nothing else :cool:

If you need another owner to talk about how great their experience has been, I can attend. I’ll even wash the car.

If you need another owner to talk about how great their experience has been, I can attend. I’ll even wash the car.
Wait, can you wash mine also?

Chris and Lisa Amato finally took possession of my Air GT last Thursday. It’s getting the rear windshield replaced along with various roof and C-pillar bits.

I’d love to join you all, for as long as I’m free from work, and for as long as it’s okay that I show up in my next-to-be-repaired Tesla, the one a house fell on a few weeks ago.

Would love to join and talk about my awesome car! However, I’m coaching a soccer game that day at that time. I trust you’ll have plenty of volunteers, but should you not have enough, I can attend after 1pm.
@Bobby knows how to get a hold of me if you’re in a pinch or willing to accept a tardy to the party participant.

Slight correction, date is Saturday 3/25

Chris and Lisa Amato finally took possession of my Air GT last Thursday. It’s getting the rear windshield replaced along with various roof and C-pillar bits.

I’d love to join you all, for as long as I’m free from work, and for as long as it’s okay that I show up in my next-to-be-repaired Tesla, the one a house fell on a few weeks ago.
Tell Chris hello for me.

Greetings and happy Monday, all.

I'll share additional specifics as the week wears on (including the address). I'd also love to meet up with anyone that wants to follow me down from the Laguna Beach area and would love to meet up with the local group in the area such that we can all pull in together. Call me crazy but I always love a big group of Lucids pulling in together.. It sends a message. :)
Here's who I have joining from the forum:

@TakeDuo with a guest
@hydbob running solo
@Sandvinsd - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@CrewChief - I don't have your contact info. If you don't mind, please drop me a DM with name, email, and if bringing a guest. Thx!
@Bobby - Running solo but may be joined by the always delightful Debbie D.
@OCDC - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@SDHacker - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@Bus Driver - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can. If you could DM me with name and email that'd be helpful as I'll share event details there to keep things private.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

I'll share additional specifics as the week wears on (including the address). I'd also love to meet up with anyone that wants to follow me down from the Laguna Beach area and would love to meet up with the local group in the area such that we can all pull in together. Call me crazy but I always love a big group of Lucids pulling in together.. It sends a message. :)

@TakeDuo with a guest
@hydbob running solo
@Sandvinsd - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@CrewChief - I don't have your contact info. If you don't mind, please drop me a DM with name, email, and if bringing a guest. Thx!
@SDHacker - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can.
@Bus Driver - Unsure if bringing a guest or running solo. Please advise when you can. If you could DM me with name and email that'd be helpful as I'll share event details there to keep things private.

Solo

@TakeDuo with a guest
@hydbob running solo

We are down for cruising from Laguna with you!

Back