Mobile Servicing

Sarah B.

Hello all,

I am currently considering purchasing a Lucid Air and have a few general questions about the mobile service offer. Can I simply book the service via the app? What is the procedure for handing over the keys? Will I be notified as soon as the service has been carried out? Can I pay for the service via the app? It would be great if you could help me with this or tell me about your experiences with the mobile service. I think the mobile service offer is an absolute added value!

Hello all,

I am currently considering purchasing a Lucid Air and have a few general questions about the mobile service offer. Can I simply book the service via the app? What is the procedure for handing over the keys? Will I be notified as soon as the service has been carried out? Can I pay for the service via the app? It would be great if you could help me with this or tell me about your experiences with the mobile service. I think the mobile service offer is an absolute added value!
It seems different service areas differ slightly so I will only relay my experience through the Beverly Hills service center.

Service SHOULD be set up through Customer Care. You will call them and they will contact your service center. Someone from thr service center will reach out to set up and appointment. The mobile service will come to you and notify you upon arrival. They will discuss with you the service being performed and any other concerns you have. You hand them the key fob/card and they will perform the service. Once done they will call to tell you they have completed the service. If payment is required they will collect it on the spot via credit card. An invoice will be mailed to you. They will then hand you been your keys, wish you will and leave.

It seems different service areas differ slightly so I will only relay my experience through the Beverly Hills service center.

Service SHOULD be set up through Customer Care. You will call them and they will contact your service center. Someone from thr service center will reach out to set up and appointment. The mobile service will come to you and notify you upon arrival. They will discuss with you the service being performed and any other concerns you have. You hand them the key fob/card and they will perform the service. Once done they will call to tell you they have completed the service. If payment is required they will collect it on the spot via credit card. An invoice will be mailed to you. They will then hand you been your keys, wish you will and leave.
Thank you for your detailed description, it helps me a lot! :)

Hi hydbob,
when using the mobile service, do you know if I'll receive an offer beforehand? Do they offer upfront pricing? Thank you!

Hi hydbob,
when using the mobile service, do you know if I'll receive an offer beforehand? Do they offer upfront pricing? Thank you!
Honestly, I never inquirer since the only service I had to pay for was a new tire. But, they told me upfront the cost since I knew specifically what the service call was for. All others were under warranty. I would just ask them when you schedule something if there would be a cost associated with the call.

For me, I have had them come service my car when I wasn't home a couple of times..We have a gate, so I have been leaving the back garage door unlocked and the key in the garage and just give the tech the gate code and details when he contacts me. This week we installed a keypad on our back garage bay to make it easier for them. The whole process is very easy. They always send a docusign at the end of each service, one of which is a receipt (though so far i have paid nothing).

Back