Mobile key functionality missing entirely in the Android app for Gravity?

archon810

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
171
Reaction score
283
Cars
Lucid Gravity GT
Gravity owner for 2 days... The biggest issue seems to be the complete absence of mobile key support in the Lucid app (at least on Android on my Pixel 10 Pro XL).

Delivery personnel and sales all said unlocking the car when my phone is nearby (just like my Tesla) is a feature, yet it's nowhere to be found. I finally got someone in national support to admit it and start a case, but right now I'm stuck using the cards and fob.

Is this really the case for everyone? Why haven't I seen it mentioned anywhere? Is everyone just accepting that they can't use their phones to open the car on approach?
 
Gravity owner for 2 days... The biggest issue seems to be the complete absence of mobile key support in the Lucid app (at least on Android on my Pixel 10 Pro XL).

Delivery personnel and sales all said unlocking the car when my phone is nearby (just like my Tesla) is a feature, yet it's nowhere to be found. I finally got someone in national support to admit it and start a case, but right now I'm stuck using the cards and fob.

Is this really the case for everyone? Why haven't I seen it mentioned anywhere? Is everyone just accepting that they can't use their phones to open the car on approach?
It is a feature that is coming, but is not out yet. When it is, it will use Apple Digital Key if available.

It exists for the Air, and is planned soon for the Gravity as an OTA.
 
It is a feature that is coming, but is not out yet. When it is, it will use Apple Digital Key if available.

It exists for the Air, and is planned soon for the Gravity as an OTA.
I am on Android though.
 
I am on Android though.
I'm curious if Android digital key capability is even on Lucid's roadmap for Gravity. Other automakers have implemented it, and with UWB keys and digital key wallets being relatively recent technology, every car manufacturer has had the same amount of time to get it done.
 
Back
Top