- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All,
Has anyone been able to add your phone as a key to drive the gravity. I know that you can use your phone to lock and unlock the car but there doesn't seem to be a way to grant access to drive the car. When I go to key access in the car, it just shows the key fob and the key card. There's no option to add a mobile device.
Any help would be appreciated.
Has anyone been able to add your phone as a key to drive the gravity. I know that you can use your phone to lock and unlock the car but there doesn't seem to be a way to grant access to drive the car. When I go to key access in the car, it just shows the key fob and the key card. There's no option to add a mobile device.
Any help would be appreciated.