Mirror Folding - Works occasionally

Jordan

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand Touring
Hi - I have had my car since mid-December. I have a very narrow garage entryway. I want to fold the mirrors in as I enter, but I can tap the screen 5 times and it does nothing on the sixth it works. Then it automatically opens them in a few seconds - anyone else deal with this issue?

Hi - I have had my car since mid-December. I have a very narrow garage entryway. I want to fold the mirrors in as I enter, but I can tap the screen 5 times and it does nothing on the sixth it works. Then it automatically opens them in a few seconds - anyone else deal with this issue?
I have to tap mine twice. Never works on the first tap.

I usually have to hit it twice. But every now and then that's not needed, and hitting the button twice (which I do by habit) I see the mirrors start to fold, then go back out. The lack of consistency is more annoying than having to double-press the button.

Hi, @Jordan.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I just sent you a DM.

Marqie

My bet is it’s queueing the taps, and then executing them all at once while it catches up, which is why you see it pop in and then out again.

Try tapping once and waiting? I’m not saying that’s great, btw, just curious to diagnose

Back