Midsize platform coming in late 2026--per Electrek

It's not so much that others ignore Lucid's deficiencies. More that they don't keep reiterating the same list of shortcomings every time they speak.
So? What’s wrong with that? Just like how you complain every time I complain about Lucid. It’s the same thing. What’s the point having an owners forum where owners can’t complain, or should just complain once and not post about it anymore. Until they fix keys and get their management together, I will keep on complaining. I will also praise the engineering.

Best thing for you is to block me so you don’t see my comments if it bothers you so much.
 
So? What’s wrong with that? Just like how you complain every time I complain about Lucid. It’s the same thing...
You're right, I suppose - both are extremely well-known issues ;)
 
So? What’s wrong with that? Just like how you complain every time I complain about Lucid. It’s the same thing. What’s the point having an owners forum where owners can’t complain, or should just complain once and not post about it anymore. Until they fix keys and get their management together, I will keep on complaining. I will also praise the engineering.

Best thing for you is to block me so you don’t see my comments if it bothers you so much.

Some of us are not allowed to ignore you. 😀

No one said people can't complain. This forum is about 85% complaints.

Just trying to give some friendly advice. And a reminder that we do have guidelines, which specifically state that endlessly posting the same thing in multiple threads is not okay.

  • AVOID DUPLICATION: Please search the forum before you post, and do not post the same thing as someone else. Put your posts in the most appropriate sub-forum. Please do not post the same post in multiple threads; minor paraphrasing falls into this as well. Please refrain from “shouting” by posting an issue multiple times on multiple threads.
 
So? What’s wrong with that?
It is literally against the guidelines. That’s what’s wrong with it. It will get you moderated or banned. You’ve been warned countless times.

Just like how you complain every time I complain about Lucid. It’s the same thing.
No, it isn’t.

What’s the point having an owners forum where owners can’t complain
They can, and do.

, or should just complain once and not post about it anymore.
Keep it to one thread. We don’t need it on every thread. Seriously, read the guidelines.

Until they fix keys and get their management together, I will keep on complaining. I will also praise the engineering.
And if you do so in every unrelated thread, you will get yourself banned. You’ve been asked not to. Patience is wearing thin.

Best thing for you is to block me so you don’t see my comments if it bothers you so much.
That is not the right answer. If you continue to do this, you will end up banned.

I do not know how to be more clear.
 
Back
Top