May is my lucky month

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
May has always been my lucky month for me.
May 2022 Memorial Day I broke the internet for Lucid Owners by driving my first Lucid on some questions surfaces,
May 2023 I purchased my first Lucid used from a Cadillac dealership.
May 2024 will be another change coming soon.
@Richard Silva and I will show something that has not been done on a Lucid before!!
Get ready for it, hopefully we can show it in our next AZ meetup!
IMG_5796.jpeg

May has always been my lucky month for me.
May 2022 Memorial Day I broke the internet for Lucid Owners by driving my first Lucid on some questions surfaces,
May 2023 I purchased my first Lucid used from a Cadillac dealership.
May 2024 will be another change coming soon.
@Richard Silva and I will show something that has not been done on a Lucid before!!
Get ready for it, hopefully we can show it in our next AZ meetup!
View attachment 20277
Very, very curious to see what you guys have going on. Both of your airs have VERY tasteful aftermarket addons, and I'd be willing to bet it has something to do on that front! Any hints you can give us? ;)

The powder coats finally sold after hitting market used price???

Plot twist: this is all on a Turo’d car

My guess is that he is going to wrap the car in that color. Will be similar to eye candy’s car in terms of “in your face” type of wraps. Different strokes for different folks. If it’s your first time wrapping, good luck and enjoy the (sometimes extremely frustrating) work!

Different strokes for different folks
Yup, upon seeing it, some people will have a brain stroke while others will have a heart stroke. Different strokes for different folks, as you say!

(just kidding, I love that eyekandy SEMA Air. It actually looks really nice and "outward," but at the same time doesnt make it look like a ricer! I hope this one sticks to the same principle as that .. maybe @blueice89 and @Richard Silva will have "twin" cars based on the fact they are both collaborating!)

So Koflo guessed correctly!
Will have to see the whole car wrapped before I pass judgment 😁.
Looks like a lot of work....

Back