May 2024 lease payment

EWdreaming

Hi all,
I am looking to get a lease on a Pure Air. I saw a few post on lease payments in the 500s in April. I spoke with Lucid today and getting number in the 700 range for a lucid pure prices at about 75000 with the discounts. Plus an additional 2500-2700 down.
I am wondering if anyone has any numbers to share for May.

Last edited:
Dont forget the referral discount. Use a code from someone here, like me!

You get $750 off a Pure.

Hi all,
I am looking to get a lease on a Pure Air. I saw a few post on lease payments in the 500s in April. I spoke with Lucid today and getting number in the 700 range for a lucid pure prices at about 75000 with the discounts. Plus an additional 2500-2700 down.

You'll also want to source an inventory model, which will get you an additional $5000 off.

Hi all,
The lease factor MF rates have gone up significantly in May. Sourcing an inventory model with 5k discount will get your monthly lease payment to $600 for a base black/white Air Pure with no upgrades. Still a great deal since that’s the lease price for a Model Y nowadays.

Very nice
Just got my paperwork, Pure RWD with options shows as $75225 on the Lucid website. $7500 discount, $5000 in stock discount and $750 referral bonus ended at $659 monthly 18 month lease before tax. Hope this helps.
nice!

Forgot to mention that is 12k miles, figured since I'll be driving it 800 miles back home should give myself some cushion. From what I recall, 10k was about $20 a month less.

Just got my paperwork, Pure RWD with options shows as $75225 on the Lucid website. $7500 discount, $5000 in stock discount and $750 referral bonus ended at $659 monthly 18 month lease before tax. Hope this helps.
What are the upgrades ?

The delta between $550 and $650 over 18 months for a 10k mile lease is $1800 over the course of the 18 months. Yes it’s higher than it was but still an amazing good deal. The residual will also be lower in case you want to purchase, in that case it works out to be the same. My residual is at 73% for 18 months. I think the new 18 month residuals are at 70-69%. Can some one confirm this with a recent 18 months lease?

My residual was 68.xx% for 18 months, 53ish% for 36 months. Was told the money factor for 18 months was .0002 and 36 months was .00018.

Thank you! 68% far better than my 73% on my 18 month lease. I hope they will deal with me at the current market value at end of 18 months (seriously love the car and can’t think of departing with it after 18 months).

This is very good information. Thanks everyone. A little disappointed I didn’t get in when it was around 500. I do not plan to purchase at the end of the lease. This is because the wife is adamant she want a Gravity if we another lucid after this. I am working with lucid now to find a car that is on the lot I can get for the additional 5000. Their website is not up to par and I have to contact a sale advisor to find any allocation.

Completely agree with the website, I would never have found the car on which I got the 5k discount without sales assistance. In fact, he told me some cars are never listed on the website as available, even though they are at a location.

Yep website doesn’t list all. I found out others got offered a 2023 after I inquired about a 2023 with more substantial savings. Basically another person paid the same for a 23 GT that I paid for a 24 pure and I had asked first on the 2023 GT. It’s a small community. Dealers playing these games will get exposed. So not only is the web site not inclusive of all, the dealer straight up lied to me (in Natick). Love my car but if I had a choice, I would never buy again from Natick. To be fair, entire staff there is very nice with the exception of sales. Sales lied to me and I found out via this website with convos from others and also a friend who got a 23 after I had inquired (so 2 cases not even 1).

Yep website doesn’t list all. I found out others got offered a 2023 after I inquired about a 2023 with more substantial savings. Basically another person paid the same for a 23 GT that I paid for a 24 pure and I had asked first on the 2023 GT. It’s a small community. Dealers playing these games will get exposed. So not only is the web site not inclusive of all, the dealer straight up lied to me (in Natick). Love my car but if I had a choice, I would never buy again from Natick. To be fair, entire staff there is very nice with the exception of sales. Sales lied to me and I found out via this website with convos from others and also a friend who got a 23 after I had inquired (so 2 cases not even 1).
Strange, got my car from Natick as well and they went above and beyond trying to get me a 23 Pure AWD.

Strange, got my car from Natick as well and they went above and beyond trying to get me a 23 Pure AWD.
No idea about TQLucid rants about. Not made any sense to me as well. I got my 2023 AWD as well with the kind help of Studio folks….who went above and beyond. He mentioned about dealers etc. not sure if he knows that Lucid is direct to consumer model like Tesla.

Back