May 2024 lease payment

Seems I opened a can of worms with my original statement, which certainly wasn't my intent. I merely wanted to suggest communicating directly with a sales agent if the car with your desired options doesn't show as available online.

For my 2024 Pure, with an MSRP of $75,150 (less $5,000 onsite and $750 referral credits), here are my numbers on an 18-month lease, with 7,500 miles per year.

Attachments

• IMG_20240528_143424.png
    IMG_20240528_143424.png
    328 KB · Views: 112
For my 2024 Pure, with an MSRP of $75,150 (less $5,000 onsite and $750 referral credits), here are my numbers on an 18-month lease, with 7,500 miles per year.
Awesome deal. That’s basically a lease cost of a Base Model 3 or substantially more than half savings off a monthly lease payment of Model S LR deal with zero down. You’re getting 4x the $$$ value, 10x fun and 100x joy 🤩

Awesome deal. That’s basically a lease cost of a Base Model 3 or substantially more than half savings off a monthly lease payment of Model S LR deal with zero down. You’re getting 4x the $$$ value, 10x fun and 100x joy 🤩
Exactly right, and only 3x the frustration with the software and electronics! J/K 🤣

Exactly right, and only 3x the frustration with the infotainment system! J/K 🤣
I feel your pain! But that’s secondary or tertiary when you compare to the pure joy of driving and the aesthetics of this car. Remember the days when cars came just with a cassette player or a radio with no backup camera and these bells and whistles nowadays. I’m sure Lucid will mature its info tech soon as it grows

Exactly right, and only 3x the frustration with the software and electronics! J/K 🤣
My CarPlay for Apple Music totally broke with this latest OTA last week. I’m gonna try the Bobby video workaround to fix it tomorrow.

My CarPlay for Apple Music totally broke with this latest OTA last week. I’m gonna try the Bobby video workaround to fix it tomorrow.
If it makes you feel any better, I use an Android phone (so have neither Apple CarPlay nor Android Auto available in the Lucid).

If it makes you feel any better, I use an Android phone (so have neither Apple CarPlay nor Android Auto available in the Lucid).
Let’s hope Christmas comes early for all the Droid folks here.

No idea about TQLucid rants about. Not made any sense to me as well. I got my 2023 AWD as well with the kind help of Studio folks….who went above and beyond. He mentioned about dealers etc. not sure if he knows that Lucid is direct to consumer model like Tesla.

“Not made any sense” Ok. Now that doesn’t make sense. I have a lucid. I know how to buy one and the process.

Glad your experiences were better. I was told cars were not available for 2023 when they were (and others purchased 2023 after I did). Is it that hard to understand? Don’t know how much more simple I can state it. Service is great, no complaints there.

That’s still not a bad a deal. Just not as good as it was. They decreased the residual, which makes a lot of sense. Mine was close to 80% for a 10k mile and 18 month lease. Plus side is lower payments. Down side is residual is too high if you want to buy at lease end.

“Not made any sense” Ok. Now that doesn’t make sense. I have a lucid. I know how to buy one and the process.

Glad your experiences were better. I was told cars were not available for 2023 when they were (and others purchased 2023 after I did). Is it that hard to understand? Don’t know how much more simple I can state it. Service is great, no complaints there.
Most 2023 models were not showing up as available online after the crazy April deals posted. Most of us here worked with the studio folks to secure a VIN. Most 2023 models were sold out by April 4th across the country. I saw the deal on April 2nd evening and was able to secure one the next morning itself. Even my 2023 AWD Pure was not listed online since it was actually showcased behind the ropes at the mall next door. The wonderful studio folks helped me get that deal.

After that if other people bought a 2023, they must have followed up closely with the SA to get one. Cars often come back as available for sale due to no of factors - deal falling apart due to credit, personal factors, change of heart etc. one needs to follow up and it’s also timing that matters.

I wasn’t sure about your comment about the sales staff at the studio not helping you and calling them as a dealership model.

Thanks FA14. What a great reply to end nonsense. You are true gentleman. Appreciate it greatly.

Let me mention this in terms on lease deals. They have progressively got worse since March 2024. Below are the deals people got (second one 2024 pure is my deal by the way).

March - early April 2024. You could lease a 2023 GT for $550 a month with $1.5k down or less. Including first month payment. These cars had msrps in excess of 100k.

After first week of April 2024: you paid the same as the 2023 GT price BUT for a 2024 pure rwd with an msrp around $75k.

Both those lease deals were 18 months and 10k miles a year.

Now (May 2024),we are reading of $650 a month for a 2024 pure with a $75k msrp. This is also for only 7.5k miles a year (versus 10k) and 18 months if I follow correctly.

Wonder what we get in the coming months!

Still a great value even at current lease deals. But the 1st deal above was unbelievable like out of this world unbelievable. My deal was awesome (second one). Current deals are great / good.

Thanks FA14. What a great reply to end nonsense. You are true gentleman. Appreciate it greatly.

Let me mention this in terms on lease deals. They have progressively got worse since March 2024. Below are the deals people got (second one 2024 pure is my deal by the way).

March - early April 2024. You could lease a 2023 GT for $550 a month with $1.5k down or less. Including first month payment. These cars had msrps in excess of 100k.

After first week of April 2024: you paid the same as the 2023 GT price BUT for a 2024 pure rwd with an msrp around $75k.

Both those lease deals were 18 months and 10k miles a year.

Now (May 2024),we are reading of $650 a month for a 2024 pure with a $75k msrp. This is also for only 7.5k miles a year (versus 10k) and 18 months if I follow correctly.

Wonder what we get in the coming months!

Still a great value even at current lease deals. But the 1st deal above was unbelievable like out of this world unbelievable. My deal was awesome (second one). Current deals are great / good.
Agreed! You’re absolutely right. But let’s say that April 2-4 was a fire sale on all 2023 models. Once lucid got rid of them then the 2024 Air Pure came at that price point….which is the one you got. TBH that’s more or less a Acura or Tesla Model 3 deal with zero down at $525 monthly payments including DMV registration and taxes. Amazing 🤩 right ?

May deals are the worst since the MF significantly increased, air credits disappeared and no more free SSP pro as well. Now a base barebones Air Pure RWD is $650 a month for 7.5k miles so definitely a lesser value for money when compared to April….but still an amazing deal for a 75k car. Compare that to a Tesla LR Model S where the monthly payment for a 24 months lease is $1500 with zero down including taxes.

It’s just business as usual for Lucid and nothing personal. Let’s hope more people get in to Lucid’s, love the brand and make this happen for the long term future sustainability while increasing brand awareness 10x.

Cheers 🥂

Agreed. It makes sense, and I honestly wish my residual was lower. One month in and I love the car. Already hit 2k miles. Have to be careful or just be ready to buy it in my case!

Back