Massage - Do you find it noisy

Jordan

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand Touring
Now that my car is back on the road, today, my wife and I went out together and decided to try the massage functions. The passenger side was very loud, and the driver was less so, but it still could be heard.

Did anyone experience this? Is it normal? We have had these features on several Mercedes and do not recall any noise.

Now that my car is back on the road, today, my wife and I went out together and decided to try the massage functions. The passenger side was very loud, and the driver was less so, but it still could be heard.

Did anyone experience this? Is it normal? We have had these features on several Mercedes and do not recall any noise.
Depends on the setting. Any of the vibrating ones you'll definitely hear.

The vibrating ones are audible at a red light or <25mph, but totally acceptable IMO. I'm starting to notice a particularly excessive rattle for the passenger seat during a specific part of the massage/vibration, though.

Massage is always going to be noisy. Some more than other because it works off of air compressors and air compressors are usually noisy

Yeah, I use the massage all the time and while it's definitely audible, I wouldn't describe it as "loud" or "noisy".

Back